Padlock Party Dating Tips
Need some advice and tips on Padlock Parties; well we are the right people to ask.
We are bursting full of advice, check out our helpful do's and do not’s.
- Do dress accordingly. Most of our events will have a strict door policy so trainers and hoodies are a no no but cocktail dresses and blazers yes yes. Remember first impressions do count!
- Do be polite. If you are not interested in some of the guests you meet politely excuse yourself and move on.
- Do interact with the other guests, you have the perfect excuse in your hands (padlock or key) that will make it easy for you to go up to someone and strike a conversation.
- Do arrive on time. With so many singletons to talk to, make the most of the night and come early so you have time to talk to everyone.
- Do meet your dates afterwards in public places. Remember you are responsible for your safety on subsequent dates.
- Do enjoy yourself – The night is infamously fun and it would be a crime not to take full advantage.
The Do Not's
- Do not be a wall flower. All the guests at the Padlock party are there for the same reason and if you are hiding away you make it difficult for other guests to approach you.
- Do not give out personal details at the event unless you feel comfortable doing so.
- Do not get drunk. We appreciate the Old Dutch courage is sometimes needed but slurred words and that nauseous look is a turn off.